Home Open Account Help 368 users online

Railfan Technology > Do you guys know anybody that runs the ECODB Gaslamp SquareWebcam

Date: 04/28/17 16:54
Do you guys know anybody that runs the ECODB Gaslamp SquareWebcam
Author: jkurt

Hello,

I was wondering if you know anybody that runs the ECODB Gaslamp Square webcam? I used to know a man called Alan Edwards that ran it down in San Diego. I emailed him whenever the cam was down and he would let me know when he will fix it with 20min to several hours. Its been almost a year since its been down and the last time I heard from him last May he said it would be up in a couple of weeks but the Hardrock Cafe was causing problems with fixing it. I shot him another email almost a week ago. I didnt get any response. So its been a year or so since I heard anything from him. It was a nice webcam when it was working. I watched the Daygo leave around 7-9pm and the Autos around 10-11pm. I occasionally saw the inbound Daygo come in during mid-day times there to. If anyone knows that would be very much appreciated. I sure miss watching the Daygos leave San Diego. The only place I can watch the Daygo now is on Virtualrailfan on the Cajon Sub and replaying it back on the DVR. The San Juan webcam is also down since Sept 9th 2016 as well.

Thanks,

Kurt

Date: 05/03/17 10:55
Re: Do you guys know anybody that runs the ECODB Gaslamp SquareWe
Author: jkurt

I went to Destinationwebcam today and noticed that the test pattern and the "station offline" is gone now. It is just a blank page now. There is still the usual advertising and the camera strip at the top of where the media box was. The media box is gone though. Anyone else getting this? I hope someone is working on it and going to put it back online soon. I used Chrome, Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 using Windows 10 and they all produced the same result. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kurt

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0297 seconds