Home Open Account Help 375 users online

Railfan Technology > Windows 10 and Photo shope

Date: 02/19/18 16:31
Windows 10 and Photo shope
Author: miralomarail

I had to buy a New Computer a Month ago, and so far, I'm not finding Photo Shoppe among the Windows 10 .

I have a Photo Shoppe that came with my Canon Digital Camera , any harm in trying to upload that , or do I have to go Buy it at a store or is there a Download from Adobe to use

Thanks Tom Hirsch

Date: 02/19/18 17:44
Re: Windows 10 and Photo shope
Author: BRAtkinson

Unless Canon has started including Photoshop Elements with their new cameras, I'm guessing you have a very old, quite early version of Photoshop LE, like what came with my Canon G5 about 12-13 years ago. There's no way it will work under Windows 10...it won't even load because it was designed for Windows 3 through Vista...maybe XP.

On the other hand, if you purchased a copy of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements in the past 5-6 years, there's a good chance it will install OK under Windows 10, assuming you have the original CD with serial number. If you had downloaded it from Adobe, you'll still need the original serial number. I doubt Adobe keeps old versions for download, however. So, you may have to pay for an upgrade version, and, again, you'll still need the original serial number.

Date: 02/27/18 22:05
Author: MojaveBill

I just loaded my old copy of PS Express on my second W10 machine and it works fine...

Bill Deaver
Tehachapi, CA

Date: 03/04/18 13:22
Author: cn6218

I'm still using Photoshop Elements II that came with my long gone Canon Drebel and it works OK with Win 10. There are a couple quirks. It doesn't seem to be able to address anything larger than a 1TB HD, so it can't write to a USB drive that has more than 1 TB on it. However that's not a big problem, since I can write the file somewhere else and then copy to the external drive.

A got a Photoshop/Premiere Elements 10 bundle a few years ago and loaded Premiere. So far I haven't found a need for the Photoshop. Obviously, I'm not a power user.

GTD

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds