Home Open Account Help 387 users online

Railfan Technology > Still confused about what steps to take to update video Thumbnail

Date: 05/16/20 22:16
Still confused about what steps to take to update video Thumbnail
Author: RailRat

I logged in and saw that my latest video thumbnail was finally updated,(On Android) but not sure how I did that?

Do I simply enter seconds to update, then hit Update? Then it updates later?

Do I enter seconds to update, hit update, then drag down refresh?

Do I enter seconds to update, then drag down refesh, without hitting the update button?

The confusion lays in the fact that the seconds to enter goes blank each time I refresh, or hit the update button, on android of course.

I was told it takes a few minutes for the thumbnail to update, but I just need to know the correct procedure, so I can update the thumbnail, then move along to other things, confident that the video thumbnail will be updated later : - )

Jim Baker
Riverside, CA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/20 22:18 by RailRat.

Date: 05/16/20 23:19
Re: Still confused about what steps to take to update video Thumb
Author: NSDash9

All you have to do is click Edit Thumbnail and the enter the number of seconds you want for the thumbnail image and click the Update button.  The update is immediate, but you may not be able to see it right away depending on the browser you are using.  You may have to click on Thumbnail Link and then refresh your browser to see the updated image.

Chris Toth

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0308 seconds