Home Open Account Help 329 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Sunset At Sedalia This Afternoon

Date: 11/12/12 18:54
Sunset At Sedalia This Afternoon
Author: mojaveflyer

After dropping one of my cats off at a clinic on the far southside of Denver this afternoon, I tried to use what little available sunlight was left to try a shot along the Joint Line. I heard the detector go off just north of Sedalia and then saw a short UP manifest go by on the northbound track... Not impressed but I thought I heard one coming south on Track #1, the one I was set up on. Within 5 minutes I had this BNSF coal load come around the corner southbound approaching Sedalia. As you can see from the shot of the DPU, I didn't have too much time before the shadows set in after he got by.. I thought it beats going home empty handed.

Thanks for looking!

Date: 11/12/12 19:53
Re: Sunset At Sedalia This Afternoon
Author: spdaylight

Gotta love that low winter sun . . . nice work!

Craig

Date: 11/12/12 20:42
Author: 3rail

So, how's the cat?

Date: 11/12/12 21:31

He comes home Thursday... Radiation treatment for hyperthyroid. He should be fine but will glow in the dark for awhile.

Date: 11/13/12 09:30
Author: engrbill47

Glow in the dark felines, dogs and cats, living together. The end is near.....NOT!

William Jeffers, P.E.
San Dimas, CA

Date: 11/13/12 12:41

The glow reduces the need for night lights in the house until the glow subsides...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0333 seconds