Home Open Account Help 308 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)

Date: 11/22/12 13:20
UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)
Author: RyanWilkerson

Checked my email this morning and saw a post on HeadsUpNorCal about the UP 2002 on the southbound Z. A quick call traced it to Azalea, which is about 7 rail miles north of Dunsmuir. So I got my two sons in the truck and we chased it from Shasta Retreat down south to a few locations ending with Gibson. Headsup to the south!

Ryan Wilkerson
Fair Oaks, CA

Date: 11/22/12 15:51
Re: UP 2002 Winter Olympic on the ZBRLC at Gibson (CA)
Author: spdaylight

Nothing better that a photo with a train and your kids in it . . . . quality time . . . hopefully for some time yet too! Is the Dunsmuir rail cam down . . . went to see if there was a clip of it on the cam and nothing since yesterday(?)

Date: 11/22/12 15:53
Author: TCnR

The ISP had a major outage the other night, looks like the CPU or the modem needs a reboot. I'll get that done on Friday.

Date: 11/22/12 21:45
Author: RyanWilkerson

spdaylight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing better that a photo with a train and your
> kids in it . . . . quality time . . . hopefully
> for some time yet too! Is the Dunsmuir rail cam
> down . . . went to see if there was a clip of it
> on the cam and nothing since yesterday(?)

It was definitely a great start to Thanksgiving! Both crews were very friendly...even gave them a set of gloves, which made the boys' day. No need to fight boys, there are TWO gloves...you take the left and you take the right...hahaha!

Ryan Wilkerson
Fair Oaks, CA

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0464 seconds