Home Open Account Help 305 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > KCS + RBBB Circus = a successful partnership....

Date: 05/20/13 10:05
KCS + RBBB Circus = a successful partnership....
Author: rbx551985

....when it comes to INTERNATIONAL railroad moves: U.S.A.-MEXICO-U.S.A.

SCROLL DOWN the page at THIS LINK for an interesting KCS/RBBB story, from the Fall 2012 Edition of KCS's official news [e-alert]:
http://www.kcsouthern.com/en-us/Services/Documents/2012/Customer%20Newsletter/Fall2012BeyondBorders.html

STAY TUNED for more on this in the coming months, as RBBB's two railroad tours continue their 2013 tours WEST of the Mississippi River. Learn more about the topic HERE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/CircusTrain/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/13 10:05 by rbx551985.

Date: 05/20/13 12:44
Re: KCS + RBBB Circus = a successful partnership....
Author: Pattenburg

one can only guess that amount of planning that went into this move by all the parties involved. If memory serves me correctly, didn't Ringling Brothers go to Mexico City a few years ago?

Date: 05/20/13 13:11
Re: KCS + RBBB Circus = a successful partnership....
Author: rbx551985

Pattenburg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> one can only guess that amount of planning that
> went into this move by all the parties involved.
> If memory serves me correctly, didn't Ringling
> Brothers go to Mexico City a few years ago?

Last year, the Red Unit went there. This year it's the Blue Unit's turn. (I'm looking forward to seeing IMAGES and/or videos from the Mexican rail trips the show's taking this year! I have been in limited contact with several railfans "south of the border" who plan on doing just that, so here's to what we'll see when the images are posted.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/13 13:13 by rbx551985.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0389 seconds