Home Open Account Help 388 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Portola Ca Lineup

Date: 03/29/15 20:41
Portola Ca Lineup
Author: Skygevo

Does anyone have a lineup for Portola Curious how many trains are going through there currently.Seems Thier are a few detours

Posted from iPhone

Date: 03/30/15 10:28
Re: Portola Ca Lineup
Author: CrudPunko

Detours are over

Date: 03/30/15 17:50
Author: JamesSchlinger

There are two different "detours." One is the Nevada derailment, which is no longer in effect as pointed out by the previous poster. The other detour that had been going independent of the derailment involved several trains diverted to the FRC due to donner track work. As an example, I caught the znpoa in the canyon this last saturday, even though the "detours" from the Nevada derailment were over by that point. 

I don't have info on whether that detour is still taking place, but I imagine that it is. 

Date: 03/30/15 22:01
Author: PCX

Still a few reroutes scheduled to come west through Portola due to whatever track work is happening on Donner, with an AGBMI and a KMNOA scheduled to route FRC tomorrow. No more eb detours showing (due to the derailment) as that was all finished by the start of the weekend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/15 22:02 by modoc_line.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0329 seconds