Home Open Account Help 314 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Right on the TO Dividing Line....

Date: 12/03/18 18:47
Right on the TO Dividing Line....
Author: msns2557

Hey all. Hope all is finding everyone well.  We are slowly making our way to the end of the journey. Only 7 more days and we will be done with the Truck Driving over the road stuff. We both can't wait. But we are still out and about and shooting trains as we can. Today, this was the only shots we managed. (We got about 12 all together of this one from different perspectives)

Down off of I57 in Southern Illinois we came across this CN/IC train near Mound City Il. Just a few miles north of Cairo Il and about the same from the mighty Mississippi. And that is where the thread title comes in at. I57 crosses the Mississippi at Cairo so this is just north of that dividing line between East and West as far as TO is concerned. Thought it should go here.  But here is IC SD40-2 6250 in Operation Lifesaver scheme idling away on the end or beginning of a Train here. Not sure what facility they operate to along here, but made for a nice detour off of I57 to catch it.

Tomorrow is another day and perhaps a few more shots to add to my growing collection. Thanks all for looking. Be safe,  Kristie.

Date: 12/03/18 19:01
Re: Right on the TO Dividing Line....
Author: EsPee1229

You need to get out from behind the steering wheel and next to a control stand.  8<)

Date: 12/03/18 20:42
Author: SCKP187

Really nice catch---what a colorful train.  Have a safe trip to the final terminal and keep up the nice photos.
Brian Stevens

Date: 12/04/18 16:07
Author: SP8595

Nice catch, neat train!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0305 seconds