Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > side by side saturday........

Date: 11/09/19 06:18
side by side saturday........
Author: goneon66

here is an e/b 3x2x1 manifest on main #2 just w/of hackberry, az on the bnsf's seligman sub when an e/b stack train appears running next to it on main #1.  an unexpected surprise...........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/19 06:24 by goneon66.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/09/19 07:19
Re: side by side saturday........
Author: bmarti7

Nice catch!

BB

Date: 11/09/19 08:50
Author: mapboy

All those empty steel gons, including NSAX National Steel, and shorty coil steel flats point to the H BARGAL1.  The many XLI insulated box cars full of California canned goods and wine and the DPUs make it the H BARGAL1 for sure- I'll bet the farm on that one and I know you would, too!

The intermodal Q train doesn't have any domestic containers other than white JB Hunt (maybe some Swift in there), which points to Q LACAUG6 or Q LACNYC6 bound for NS.  The Q LACAUG6 usually has less than 10 platforms of marine containers, so I'll go with the  Q LACNYC6.  Nice catch!

mapboy

Date: 11/09/19 08:56

thanks for the q symbol possibilities mapboy, much appreciated.

speaking of monster trains, i just saw a HUGE e/b stack/ethanol mty combo this morning but was to busy to get it on video..........

Date: 11/09/19 09:11
Author: Ritzville

Very cool video with two trains going the same speed looking stuck together. First train sure had lots of boxcars and nice to see a Warbonnet in the middle of the race,

Larry

Date: 11/09/19 15:35
Author: AndyBrown

Yes, great video and I like the effect of them going the same speed; very cool!

Andy

Date: 11/10/19 07:18
Author: bert14

agree with Larry & Andy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/19 07:18 by bert14.

Date: 11/10/19 07:22

thanks for the comments gents.  i wish i could have said i planned this............

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0323 seconds