Home Open Account Help 287 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Blue-cut Activities??

Date: 05/08/01 16:27
Blue-cut Activities??
Author: BJRubino

Hi all,
I was down at Cajon last week and started to think about something I heard a while ago. I seem to remember people saying that Blue-cut was a bad area to hang around and that "questionable" activities take place there. Can anyone comment on what "activities" takeplace there? I found it odd that there were 10-15 cars parked there at 10pm.
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
BJR

Date: 05/08/01 17:18
RE: Blue-cut Activities??
Author: BigJohn

Seems that there are some pools in the creek there (kind of like Afton Canyon where the underlying strata brings water to the surface). Folks like to relax there. If you go, and drop something, pick it up at your own risk.

Date: 05/08/01 21:19
Author: tmengineman

I've wondered why there are "folks" there too. Like when deciding that it's too *&%! cold and raining up on the pass and I decide to come home. I can't leave the mountain without giving it one last chance and at 11:30pm on a friday, raining and ucky out and I pass Blue-Cut and there's 5 - 10 cars with only one "person" in it... WHY are they there then?? Can't be good stuff...

Date: 05/09/01 08:36
Author: sd75mac

I was told to watch out for the "Rump Rangers". There are tons of them at Blue Cut.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0227 seconds