Home Open Account Help 343 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > saturday's stacks entering the canyon............

Date: 05/20/23 15:40
saturday's stacks entering the canyon............
Author: goneon66

this afternoon i caught an e/b 4x2x1 stack train entering the w/end of kingman canyon just w/of kingman, az on the bnsf's seligman sub.  

due to the length of this train and its slow speed, i needed to take 2 videos in order to get the entire train.

this is the 1st of the 2 videos........

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 05/20/23 15:50
Re: saturday's stacks entering the canyon............

and here is the 2nd video of this e/b 4x2x1 stack train.............

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 05/20/23 16:08
Author: Ritzville

Nice video of a long hard working train 66. Like you caught the old black Santa Fe bridge. Looks like it's warming up there.

Larry

Date: 05/20/23 16:11

thanks ritz.  actually, we have been getting some rain around here in the last week. 

fox news in phoenix called it the "maysoon"...............

Date: 05/20/23 16:49
Author: Ritzville

That's always nice getting free water as long it doesn't flash flood. The back yard has been hot for May, might get some thunderstorms tomorrow morning.

Larry

Date: 05/20/23 21:55
Author: BlaineM

I enjoyed this video incredible a straight on shot of this in such a great distance.  Long 4:02 plus 5:29 minutes.  That was a super long train. 
Blaine
American Fork 

Date: 05/21/23 12:22
Author: ntharalson

Speaking of the Santa Fe lettered black bridge in the canyon, doess anyone know the name of the gulch it spans?  I've seen a couple of different names and would really like to know the real answer.  TIA for a repsone.

Nick Tharalson,
Marion, IA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/23 08:19 by ntharalson.

Date: 05/21/23 12:46

nick, 

there are 2 "santa fe" lettered bridges in kingman canyon.  this video on the bridge at the west end of the canyon. 

most of the videos i have taken with a "santa fe" lettered bridge have been over the bridge at the middle of the canyon.

however, i don't know the names of the canyons/gulches those 2 "santa fe" lettered bridges span............

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0588 seconds