Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Emporia sub double track

Date: 04/14/24 11:19
Emporia sub double track
Author: sd39

What areas have yet to be double tracked between Emporia and Mullinville?

Posted from Android

Date: 04/14/24 11:32
Re: Emporia sub double track
Author: ntharalson

sd39 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What areas have yet to be double tracked between
> Emporia and Mullinville?
>

Not familiar with Mullinville, but it's mostly double tracked from KC to at least Augusta, maybe further.  Haven't seen a recent report.  

Nick Tharalson,
Marion, IA

Date: 04/14/24 12:08
Author: texchief1

Lance should know, but I think just West Augusta to East Junction Mulvane is the last part that they need to finish up.

texchief1

Date: 04/14/24 18:08
Author: Milw_E70

Yes, West Augusta to East Jct (Mulvane) is still single track..."should" be done by the end of the year

Date: 04/15/24 07:02
Author: santafe199

ntharalson Wrote: > ... Haven't seen a recent report ...

Gee whiz, would that be because of what I wrote in my last Flint Hills DT report from 11 months ago?? ( Flint Hills DT report 5-09 (trainorders.com) ). Go back and READ my very first sentence. Lack of accurate information has never stopped you from posting before. But here is the explanation that you've now called into question. And all you had to do was READ... And I'm sorry I wasn't able to be johnny-on-the-spot and answer your burning question as soon as this thread was posted. I was out shooting pics. I must beg a thousand pardons...

By the way: You, nicky, are most welcome for all the time & effort, including gas & car mileage I put into my few dozen Flint Hills DT reports in the past few years. It was all done just for you...

Date: 04/18/24 03:35
Author: ShortlinesUSA

Nice. So what happened here, Lance? Some sort of dog whistle triggering the rest of us didn't hear? At face value, this seems completely unnecessary and not in line with the principles of this great hobby.

Mike Derrick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/24 07:18 by ShortlinesUSA.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.135 seconds