Home Open Account Help 298 users online

Steam & Excursion > spooky !!!!! Todays fillmore pumpkin train

Date: 10/08/11 14:17
spooky !!!!! Todays fillmore pumpkin train
Author: tc

a couple from todays W/B pumpkin train from fillmore to the pumpkin patch near santa paula . It looks good guys It should look really neat in the early evening, I hope to ride next week.

Date: 10/08/11 14:18
Re: spooky !!!!! Todays fillmore pumpkin train
Author: tc

one more.

Date: 10/08/11 19:42
Author: EMDX90

Very nice. Have they changed the whistle yet?

Date: 10/08/11 22:13
Author: mikel

Nice shots ! 3rd one is nice with a good smoke plume !

I remember seeing a couple of you guys out chasing the train today. I was in the cab most of the time keeping Jeremy and Jarod in line LOL :D

Not sure what whistle you are refering to ? I believe this is the 5-chime they've been using since the get-go ?

I'm sure Jeremy will chime in :P with more details.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/11 18:44 by mikel.

Date: 10/10/11 17:00
Author: Churm

Thanks for the compliments guys. We work harder than we should to keep her bright and shinny.

We ordered a whistle months ago. Every time we call we are told "it will be done next week". I gave up. Anyone have a SF or SP 5 or 6 chime 200 lb whistle they might loan or sell me at a reasonable price?

As for the ride. This is the best train to ride of all. We zip out of Fillmore at track speed, not that boring old 10mph like those regular season trains. Enjoy it while you can. Looks like she will get a lot of RIP track time next year.

Jeremy Harding
CMO FWRY

Date: 10/10/11 18:46
Author: mikel

Churm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
As for the ride. This is the best train to ride of
> all. We zip out of Fillmore at track speed, not
> that boring old 10mph like those regular season
> trains. Enjoy it while you can. Looks like she
> will get a lot of RIP track time next year.

That Jeremy did on Sat (and probably Sun too). Had some killer stack talk going on !! Nice smoke plume too :D I've got some in cab video I'll have to post :)

Mike

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0571 seconds