Home Open Account Help 321 users online

Steam & Excursion > MRSR May 17th Event Re-Scheduled for July

Date: 04/13/14 09:50
MRSR May 17th Event Re-Scheduled for July
Author: speeder3

After careful consideration, the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad has decided to re-schedule its SteamFest event from May 17th to Saturday, July 19, 2014. This change of date will allow MRSR to incorporate a Grand Opening celebration of its new logging museum, showcasing the completion of Phase I and the construction of Phase II. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused those who had purchased tickets for the May 17th event. For more information, please contact our Director of Sales & Marketing at sales@mrsr.org.

Brian T. Wise
Director - Operations & Restorations
Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad

Date: 04/13/14 10:19
Re: MRSR May 17th Event Re-Scheduled for July
Author: Milepost_130

Thanks for posting this information today. I was just about to purchase a ticket for air travel to participate in the event formerly planned for May 17! Please keep us informed regarding the July 19 date.

Date: 04/13/14 14:51
Author: nycman

Brian, for those of us who have already purchased tickets, can they be held for the July date? Thanks for the news. I was wondering why the event disappeared from your website schedule.

Date: 04/16/14 07:09
Author: speeder3

nycman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian, for those of us who have already purchased
> tickets, can they be held for the July date?
> Thanks for the news. I was wondering why the
> event disappeared from your website schedule.

Yes, they certainly can, and in fact we are hoping that many will take that option with the help of an incentive package.

Thank you for asking, and for your continued support.

Brian

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0478 seconds