Home Open Account Help 231 users online

Steam & Excursion > C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves


Date: 02/03/20 04:46
C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

On The Way To Chama. From My To Do Folder.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!




Date: 02/03/20 07:14
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Mudrock

Great drone video  Roger.thenew music is great and  you caught in in a great photo location.

Chris



Date: 02/03/20 07:17
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Mudrock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great drone video  Roger.thenew music is great
> and  you caught in in a great photo location.
>
> Chris

Now I am anxious to see it blowing snow.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 02/03/20 07:26
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: seaboardc30-7

Sure hope they paint it in the proper silver scheme.  That brown paint looks awful.



Date: 02/03/20 09:31
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: callum_out

They just finished painting it before the trip you see.

Out



Date: 02/03/20 09:36
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: BKLJ611

seaboardc30-7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure hope they paint it in the proper silver
> scheme.  That brown paint looks awful.

That's its color now. 



Date: 02/03/20 10:29
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

seaboardc30-7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure hope they paint it in the proper silver
> scheme.  That brown paint looks awful.

The paint job is new.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 02/03/20 10:30
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

callum_out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They just finished painting it before the trip you
> see.
>
> Out

Thanks, you are correct.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 02/03/20 10:30
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

BKLJ611 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seaboardc30-7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sure hope they paint it in the proper silver
> > scheme.  That brown paint looks awful.
>
> That's its color now. 

That is what I have been told.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 02/04/20 06:02
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Keystone_Ed

Historic D&RGW painting schemes aside - from a photo/video image perspective the brown color will srtand out against a snow background.  Can't wait to see Roger's video's of the action.



Date: 02/04/20 13:33
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Keystone_Ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Historic D&RGW painting schemes aside - from a
> photo/video image perspective the brown color will
> srtand out against a snow background.  Can't wait
> to see Roger's video's of the action.

I am anxious to get the video.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 02/04/20 15:39
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Earlk

Keystone_Ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Historic D&RGW painting schemes aside - from a
> photo/video image perspective the brown color will
> srtand out against a snow background.  Can't wait
> to see Roger's video's of the action.

The color is Freight (Box) Car Red.  Standard railroad color.  It was the color the D&RGW's MOW equipment was painted prior to 1940, and the color OY was painted from 1978 to 1996, when it was painted grey. Grey was the color the D&RGW's MOW equipment was painted after 1940.



Date: 02/04/20 16:16
Re: C&TSRR = OY = Westbound At The "S" Curves
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Earlk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keystone_Ed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Historic D&RGW painting schemes aside - from a
> > photo/video image perspective the brown color
> will
> > srtand out against a snow background.  Can't
> wait
> > to see Roger's video's of the action.
>
> The color is Freight (Box) Car Red.  Standard
> railroad color.  It was the color the D&RGW's MOW
> equipment was painted prior to 1940, and the color
> OY was painted from 1978 to 1996, when it was
> painted grey. Grey was the color the D&RGW's MOW
> equipment was painted after 1940.

Thank you Earl for the information.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0334 seconds