Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Nostalgia & History > starting titles for FTFTF

Date: 08/12/06 18:31
starting titles for FTFTF
Author: choochoocharlie

Here's some mixed up stuff just for something to look at. They are my beginning photos for titles to my program FREIGHT TRAINS: FRONT TO FRED. Except for the first shot of the diesel which is my completed shot for the begining title. More followed it of course. Don't have my notes but believe it to be an EMD leased unit on the Oregon Electric line here in Eugene.

1 - #767 a GP
2 - CNW 716208 - A patched ex Rock Island 50 foot outside braced boxcar, now owned by the Chicago and Northwestern.

Date: 08/12/06 18:39
Re: starting titles forFTFTF
Author: choochoocharlie

Two more shots.

1 - UP 502684 a plain old 50 foot boxcar probably taken over from some smaller railroad that was assimilated by the UP.
2 - SP SD45 rebuild #7551 in fresh paint for the ill-fated SF merger sitting on the service track lead in Eugene yard. The white SP not long for this world too. Actually turned this unit into a real KODACHROME unit thanks to photo shop. (Took out the SP and added the word KODACHROME across the long hood.) Looks great too. Don't know if it should be displayed here though. Kodak might get jealous.

Actually put my own graffiti on the sides of these boxcars and a couple of others for credits for the program. (Much as I hate graffiti it did make interesting titles and credits.) Can post them if anyone is really interested in seeing how they turned out. I chose these and a couple of other cars because they had a lot of open space on them for my "graffiti".

C.C.Chas.

Date: 08/13/06 20:17
Re: starting titles forFTFTF
Author: Steamjocky

Looks like the box car is an ex-Rock Island. You are also very lucky to get a shot of the 7551. A unique engine.

JDE

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0362 seconds