Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Nostalgia & History > MRSR shop status?

Date: 12/18/12 02:48
MRSR shop status?
Author: lwilton

What's up these days at MRSR, beside everone working their behinds off running Santa trains?

The last blog post from Brian on their web site is for April 11 2011, and here we are almost out of 2012! I know there have been status changes and the like there, but I assume the shop has been chugging along churning out bits and pieces of repaired and refurbished equipment?

So what has happened since April 11, 2011?

Date: 12/18/12 11:14
Re: MRSR shop status?
Author: retcsxcfm

Who
What
When
Were
Why

Who is this suppose to be?
When did this happen?
Why is it on the N&H board?

Uncle Joe,Seffner,Fl.

PS I believe that most people on TO ARE NOT mind readers like a lot of posters seem to think.

Date: 12/18/12 11:42
Author: Hillcrest

Do a search for Porter2 or Flash34 here, they are the CMO and Operations Manager or CEO of the Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad and they post fairly regularly with updates...BTW, Steam page is a better place to look for them. They have banged out a lot of stuff since 2011....

Cheers, Dave

Date: 12/18/12 12:21
Author: Jim700

Hillcrest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do a search for Porter2 or Flash34 here, they are
> the CMO and Operations Manager or CEO of the Mount
> Rainier Scenic Railroad.

Flash34 is one of the two RFEs. You're probably thinking of General Manager Brian Wise (speeder3).

Date: 12/19/12 10:22
Author: Hillcrest

You are correct Mr. Abney, I was going off the top of my head...Thanks!

Cheers, Dave

Date: 12/20/12 08:09
Author: speeder3

My apologies for dropping the ball on the blog. I've just added two news stories: an update on the Hammond Lumber #17 project, and an announcement regarding the opening of our new logging museum in 2013.

Enjoy,

Brian Wise
General Manager
Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0352 seconds