|Home||Open Account||Help||228 users online|
Nostalgia & History > Triple ex-
Date: 07/19/05 09:25
This local parked under a noon sun in the small yard at Sterling, Colorado, August 89, offered a nice collection (in rotten light) of pre-merger motive power too good to pass up. The 6194 up front is actually on home turf having been built as CB&Q 447, while trailing 6114, another SD9, came to the GN as the 587 in 1957. This unit moved on to become the Port of Tillamook Bay 6114 (date of transfer unknown). The 5798 in back came with the absorption of the SLSF and was their 861, the next to last U30B delivered to Frisco.