Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Canadian Railroads > Canadian on time!

Date: 01/19/17 08:30
Canadian on time!
Author: viatrainrider

It appears the Canadian, Train 1 is on time at Winnipeg and eastbound Train 2 is mostly on time at Watrous today and seem to recall Train 1 at Vancouver on time yesterday.  Also 693 on time at Churchill after some major disruptions.
Now some have been hit on the passenger board for providing info on on time trains or slightly late. Not even news we need to know, they say.   But during recent very extreme weather VIA has had some  hard days being even close to on time so I think it is reasonably big news that now all western VIA trains are on time in more normal winter weather.  So we'll see if those  trains stay on time!

Date: 01/19/17 13:56
Re: Canadian on time!
Author: irhoghead

Canadians everywhere are celebrating Hunter Harrison leaving Canada. All trains will now run on time.

Date: 01/19/17 19:57
Author: greasemonkey

So much for being on time.  Number 1 is currently 2 hours and 26 mins late, and number 2 is 6 hours and 44 minutes late.

Brian

Date: 01/20/17 05:21
Author: DrawingroomA

I had my suspicions that the site was once again not working for numbers 1 & 2. It was unlikely that both trains would be on time to the minute at all stops shown.

Date: 01/20/17 07:21
Author: viatrainrider

Yup!  Should have known it was almost too good to be true!

Date: 01/20/17 07:34
Author: andersonb109

With so much padding in the schedule, they should be on time all the time. VIA 1 used to leave Toronto at around 9:00AM. Now it leaves a full 10 hours earlier and still can't make the schedule. Shame on CN for their treatment of this train. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0303 seconds