Home Open Account Help 354 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > just visiting . .

Date: 12/11/13 19:36
just visiting . .
Author: 3rdswitch

. . again. Making another visit to the Eastern Board from my normal Western Board as I made a quick two half and one full day trip down to MS to return grand daughter to her family and spent yesterday out and about with her on a beautiful sunny and cold day around the old IC crew change point of Mc Comb, MS.
top: Amtrak train #58 "City of New Orleans" was blasting through Magnolia, MS at track speed.
middle: a southbound train was pulling down for an air test after making a pickup at CN's exIC McComb South yard.
bottom: Amtrak northbound train #59 "City of New Orleans" has made it's coach passenger stop at McComb and is about to pull up a couple of cars to make it's sleeper car passenger stop. In the distance can be seen the old IC car repair shops as well as the old sanding tower where the engine facility was including an old antique ICG sand hopper that has been on spot for decades.
JB

Date: 12/11/13 20:45
Re: just visiting . .
Author: MrTransportation

We have a invader among us! Trainorders better deport you back to western board before INS does! Just kidding! You're always welcome onto eastern board. I sometimes go on western railroad board too. Nice photos you have posted for us. Thank you!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/13 20:47 by MrTransportation.

Date: 12/12/13 05:34
Author: jmbreitigan

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Photos # 1&2 are sharp with great color.
John

Date: 12/12/13 16:35
Author: ns1000

I LIKE Pic 2!!!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.033 seconds