Home Open Account Help 359 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > CSX (and NYSW) symbol help from today (NJ)

Date: 01/26/14 16:47
CSX (and NYSW) symbol help from today (NJ)
Author: erielackawanna

If anyone can help, would greatly appreciate it. Three symbols I'd like to get from my little bit of NJ railfanning today before heading to Maryland.

CSXT 7908 (NB autos)
CSXT 68 (SB double stacks)

Then, after those, I shot an NYSW job that had headed light from Ridgefield Park, and then returned with three construction rubbish cars and engines on either side (CSXT 2732 and NYSW 3016). I am sure this is one of the "WS" jobs, but I'm just not up on which ones work on Sundays (or was this an extra one).

Thank you to all who can help.

Charles

Date: 01/26/14 17:05
Re: CSX (and NYSW) symbol help from today (NJ)
Author: rbmn5022

7908 is Q27126 (Oak Island/CR-Selkirk)
What time was the intermodal? I don't see any references on any of the local CSX groups with that unit leading, but I see there was a Q11425 (Syracuse-Port Newark) by CP-7 at 11:45ish (right after Q271 went north). No clue about the NYSW job, unfortunately.

Date: 01/26/14 17:07
Author: erielackawanna

Thanks - I'm sure that was it. It was at CP5 about Noon, going very, very slow.

Really appreciate the help.

Date: 01/26/14 18:51
Author: CSXRiverSub1

Q114...

Posted from Android

Date: 01/26/14 19:07
Author: pal77

NYSW southern division locals are all WS-1... Lately three crews have been called daily so WS-1 2 & 3 but since it was Sunday likely it was a WS-1 crew. Weekend work is light with SU-99 departure on Friday night and tonight's (Sunday/Monday am) arrival of SU-100.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0535 seconds