Home Open Account Help 313 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Glendale memories

Date: 04/09/14 01:28
Glendale memories
Author: robbie

As I posted in yesterday's thread, I'm thankful now for a chance to visit Glendale in February, before the CPLs apparently fell earlier this week. I remember going there as a child and loving those signals -- won't be the same now... Happy I got several photos of them through the years -- though of course, I now regret not getting more angles.

On my most recent visit, I also used the time to try and work on my (still very beginner level) night photography -- my wife and I stayed at the B&B on the town square, so she was able to sleep undisturbed while I went trackside for a while. Seemed like a good arrangement for everyone. :) So, here are two northbounds from the wee hours of Feb. 24. While not featuring the signals, the last seemed like a fairly nice daytime shot from later on the 24th.

Thanks for looking,
Robbie

p.s. Hope quality is OK -- I've found it's much easier and quicker to post quite small files here, rather than my full-size ones...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0292 seconds