Home Open Account Help 324 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Willard and Bucyrus Shenanigans!

Date: 04/18/14 22:51
Willard and Bucyrus Shenanigans!
Author: CynthiaLuther

It took about two days for me to actually get these photos off of my camera, but I finally did. I got quite a few good catches on Thursday out in Willard! The very first train I caught was K035, with an original Sante Fe Dash-9! This train sat for hours before it actually moved from this spot, so this was the only photo that I got.

I always try to make my photos different than ones I have previously taken. I used my friends 2014 Chevy truck as a prop for this photo with a CSX manifest EB!

Have you guys ever just prepared for a photo thinking it's just a regular train, but then it becomes an awesome train? HA! Well, that happened to me! I noticed CSX K040 had a colorful leader, but I was surprised to see the next two engines behind it! It was such a colorful BNSF consist!

Date: 04/18/14 22:58
Re: Willard and Bucyrus Shenanigans!

After my eventful day in Willard, I decided to go to Bucyrus to catch the Reading sitting in the siding at East Colsan. On my way there, I noticed some pumpkins off in the distance! Here is a CSX EB oil train waiting to get into Willard Yard!

The third picture is Q137 meeting the CSX EB oil train! I absolutely love across the field shots :)

Date: 04/18/14 23:02

Alright! Time for the shots of the Reading! I still can't believe this engine has been sitting for over a week. You would think they would have it fixed by now! Regardless, I got some of my best shots of the Reading on Thursday. She is still currently sitting just past the East Colson signals, just outside of Bucyrus. My last shot was definitely my favorite (taken with permission), I love how I framed this photo!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Happy Easter!

Cindy Luther
Canton, OH

Date: 04/19/14 06:16
Author: 3rdswitch

Very nice bunch.
JB

Date: 04/19/14 10:46
Author: ns1000

SUPER pics!!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds