Home Open Account Help 267 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > URHS Open House on the CMSL 4/23

Date: 04/25/16 04:39
URHS Open House on the CMSL 4/23
Author: OCtrainguy

On Saturday, April 23rd, the URHS of NJ had an Open House on the Cape May Seashore Lines in Tuckahoe, New Jersey .  The event featured equipment of the URHS and train rides using URHS equipment.  The consist was Lehigh Valley F7A 576, coach 'Good Vibrations', NYC 37, two ex-Great Northern URHS coaches and PRR GP9 7000, The RDC cars of the CMSL were open for people to walk through, but weren't included in the excursions.  The weather wasn't the best on Saturday, so I think that diminished the crowds a bit.  I'll have some photos later today, but here are three videos from the afternoon.  

1.  The train has passed under the County Route 557 overpass between Corbin City and Estelle Manor
2.  The train cleared the First Street grade crossing in Estelle Manor and then begin its trip back to Tuckahoe
3.  The train arriving in Tuckahoe

Hope you enjoy! 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/16 04:40 by OCtrainguy.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/25/16 08:47
Re: URHS Open House on the CMSL 4/23
Author: boejoe

Thanks OCtrainguy.  I'm sure many on T.O. appreciate these videos - especially members of the Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society and URHS.  Hope some money was raised to net a profit.

Date: 04/25/16 20:58
Re: URHS Open House on the CMSL 4/23
Author: krm152

Thanks for posting.  Always great to see videos of  an F7 and GP9 out and running.
ALLEN

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0323 seconds