Home Open Account Help 228 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Pennsylvania Railroad 8102 Late Today But Worth It - Rootstown

Date: 06/21/17 10:12
Pennsylvania Railroad 8102 Late Today But Worth It - Rootstown
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Even though 8102 leading 20R was running late today, but it was still worth it as I haven't seen the 8102 leading before. I've only seen 8102 once before but trailing on 22K a few years back in Mentor. Anyway, he passed Rootstown at 11:48AM. Also what else was worth it, even though the sun was in the clouds at this time, was this was the first heritage unit on the Cleveland Line for the first day of Summer 2017.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 06/21/17 10:13
Re: Pennsylvania Railroad 8102 Late Today But Worth It - Rootstow

Date: 06/21/17 15:31
Author: Railpower5400

Tom,glad you were able to catch the 8102 today.Nice video and picture's.

Walt

Posted from Android

Date: 06/21/17 15:51

Railpower5400 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tom,glad you were able to catch the 8102
> today.Nice video and picture's.
>
> Walt
>
> Posted from Android

Walt, thank you. Yea, I was pleased even though the sun was behind clouds. Anyway, nobody spotted it between Berea and Rootstown. And a friend mentioned he missed it, which I feel real bad as I totally understand being upset. Even for me, it was very confusing. 8102 passed Berea at 9:21AM. Takes usually 1 hour 5 minutes from Berea to Rootstown, but today took 2 hours and 27 minutes to get to Rootstown. So it took an extra 1 hour 27 minutes to get to Rootstown. A really long delay. I was totally surprised considering there were no MOW's or Hyrailers and the last train was a NS westbound freight at 10:25AM. But thanks Walt about the photos and video.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0621 seconds