Home Open Account Help 370 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > An eERIE Train on Halloween

Date: 10/31/18 16:47
An eERIE Train on Halloween
Author: RDG630

I had a great chase today with NS 1068 from Alburtis to Sinking Spring, PA on the Reading and Harrisburg Lines of NS. Train 11J heads west from New Jersey.' First photo at Alburtis, second and third east of Fleetwood.

Date: 10/31/18 16:49
Re: An eERIE Train on Halloween
Author: RDG630

Next about to go onto the single track at Blandon and finally two views at Sinking Spring, Pa.

Date: 10/31/18 16:54
Author: Lackawanna484

Looks like you had a good day!

Posted from Android

Date: 10/31/18 17:02
Author: refarkas

Great photos at interesting locations.
Bob

Date: 10/31/18 18:52
Author: sscannella

West of Dale's encounters the eERIE experience started for me.  First shot is stopped at the 101 signal on the Harrisburg line, appropriately for Halloween with on of the Hershey company candy plants in the background.

60N was stopped ahead getting recrewed at the 107 signal alongside Rutherford Yard, once he got on the move 11J started west toward the fuel pad at Harrisburg for its recrew and fueling, seen on the move in Hummelstown passing MP 103 on the Harrisburg Line.

Date: 10/31/18 18:57
Author: sscannella

After all these treats (including a pumpkin orange BNSF rack first out), it was time for the trick, in the form of a faulty switch at the east end of CP-ROCKVILLE and several trains ahead of 11J stopped because of it.  After an hour and a half delay, 11J finally headed west from Rockville shortly after the sun had dropped behind the ridge tops along the west shore of the Susquehanna River.

Date: 10/31/18 23:40
Author: snoopy51

mmmmmmmm
I bet there is a lot FAT people working at the candy factory loll

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0405 seconds