Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Before the Big Storm in Cincinnati

Date: 03/14/19 20:15
Before the Big Storm in Cincinnati
Author: tq-07fan

Actually this is taken at Cooper Ave and the CSX forms the border between Lockland and Wyoming, I'm not sure which municipality the tracks are in at this point. In the third picture you can see the Lockland sign inbetween the cars and the Wyoming sign is what is facing away from us on the left side of the street. In going to get a wrench and check out car battery rechargers I checked out the signals at Wyoming on the CSX Cincinnati Terminal Sub and seen a Clear signal. I went around to Cooper and heard the horn blow for Millsdale. I parked on the Wyoming side and shot from that side. Next time I will have to shoot from the Lockland side at this crossing see if it is better. This is directional running with CSX northbounds and NS Westbounds to Hamilton on the CSX and NS eastbounds and CSX southbounds on the nearby NS. In another hour we got several inches of rain in minutes in the Cincinnati area.

Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/19 20:17 by tq-07fan.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1251 seconds