Home Open Account Help 334 users online

Model Railroading > Easy DCC

Date: 01/29/11 11:44
Easy DCC
Author: rrartist

Good afternoon all, I feel a little on the stupid side here, but I'm pretty Cascade Green when it comes to Consisting" with Easy DCC. Does anyone out there use Easy DCC? Would you be able to explain Advanced Consisting in lay men's terms to me? Thank you well in advance for any help you might be able to share!

Date: 01/29/11 11:50
Re: Easy DCC
Author: 6ET

Advanced Consisting is actually programmed in the decoder on the locomotive. Normal consisting is programming the DCC system to send a command to several addresses at once. With Easy DCC to assign a consist, you can only do it on the base station. Push the button thats marked consist, assign it to a throttle and it will ask you to add or remove addresses, just remember to choose the proper directions when adding addresses, especially if the locomotives are facing different directions.

Date: 01/29/11 12:22
Re: Easy DCC
Author: wabash2800

You can also join this yahoo group and ask anything to do with Easy DCC if you are still hazy on how it's done.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/easydcc/

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0316 seconds