Home Open Account Help 340 users online

Model Railroading > Conrail Pennsy Signals

Date: 09/19/11 10:39
Conrail Pennsy Signals
Author: kecarden

Are there any good Pennsy Signals out there on the market beside NJ International, I want to built up either MG tower or Cresson Tower area, I will be laying down the Central Valley switch turn-out kits along with proto 87 points. How hard would it be to wire it up using dcc and to get the correct signal indications. I was planning on using the Train Cat brass kits Pennsy signal bridges east and west on the mg side and by the way what are your guys comments on those kits. I will be modeling the mid-80' to early 90' Conrail era, I have already look at the MG Tower kit and the MO kit I will have to compress the scenes on the layout.

I thought about building my on signals but to much time, but if NJ International comes out with the dual heads signals for the signal bridges that would save me time.

And what would you recommend for the dcc signal drivers?

Thanks guys for your input

Date: 09/19/11 12:11
Re: Conrail Pennsy Signals
Author: CSabresXr1

Date: 09/19/11 17:11
Re: Conrail Pennsy Signals
Author: BaylorMax

I'm using Digitrax SE8C signal decoders to drive semaphore, searchlight, and tri color light signals on my layout. They work fine.

Now a computer program that's user friendly and easy to use -- that's another story

Steve Barkley

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0442 seconds