Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Model Railroading > My Frisco Roster-a piece at a time

Date: 09/20/16 10:55
My Frisco Roster-a piece at a time
Author: Frisco1522

As exhibit A demonstrating my impeccable sense of timing, I submit 1336.  I always like this version of the 1306 class  and back before Hallmark imported theirs, I scratchbuilt this little guy.  I liked the big dome and bell out front.  This engine ran out of Lindenwood almost until the very end of steam on the River Div.
I don't think the paint had dried when I picked up the latest MR and say Hallmark's ad for the upcoming Frisco 1306 class 2-8-0. 

Date: 09/20/16 10:59
Re: My Frisco Roster-a piece at a time

Continuing on with the 1306 class, I bought this one on ebay at a cheap price and changed a few things on it.   Put dual NY CC air pumps on it and made it into a coal burner to model one of the helper engines out of Newburg, MO.
All of them are can motored and sound equipped.

Date: 09/20/16 14:47
Author: wpdude

Nice. These are HO scale?

Date: 09/20/16 19:38

Yep, all HO.  Getting old and eyes aren't what they used to be.  Maybe I'd better switch to O Scale.

Date: 09/20/16 22:30
Author: warrenpweiss

This series of daily photos is wonderful.  Better than a trip to the Frisco Steam Museum.  Such great examples of detailing and scratch building.

Warren

Date: 09/21/16 04:35
Author: SPDRGWfan

All very handsome steam engines.  Thumbs up!

Cheers, Jim Fitch

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0581 seconds