Home Open Account Help 343 users online

Model Railroading > Doing business with Walthers

Date: 03/14/18 05:09
Doing business with Walthers
Author: mospken

If you order with Walthers, have you notice longer shipping times?

Date: 03/14/18 07:12
Re: Doing business with Walthers
Author: NSTopHat

It all depends on current stock and those items being subject to prior sale, if they are shown to be in stock. I placed an order for parts on 7 March, 2018, they shipped on 9 March, 2018 and arrive on 12 Mar., 2018 at my house in Georgia, via USPS.

Regards,
Russ

Date: 03/14/18 07:51
Author: Frank30

I order frequently on a wholesale basis from Walthers. I haven't noticed any change in the past few years. Order
usually goes out the same day if the order is called in by mid afternoon otherwise shipped day after. FedEx is 3
days in transit to Mass.
Frank30
Railroad Depot

Date: 03/14/18 08:50
Author: HB90MACH

I have noticed it has gotten a little faster over the years

Date: 03/14/18 10:39
Author: alto_towerbob

I ordered a couple of HO detailing parts a few weeks ago and the shipment arrived in a couple days -- seems to me it was faster than the last time I ordered...

Bob

Date: 03/14/18 11:13
Author: BlackWidow

It most definitely takes longer. I order stuff from them all the time, and it usually takes 2-3 days from the time I order to ship it. After shipping, it can take a week. I am in the Yardmaster Club, so I get free shipping. Perhaps this delay is the "free" part of free shipping.

Date: 03/14/18 13:55
Author: DKay

It can vary a good bit.I have had shipments down here to Australia in as little as 4 days from ordering,but it is usually a couple of weeks.Used to be about 4 months back in the day.
Regards,dK

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0354 seconds