Home Open Account Help 355 users online

Model Railroading > Detroit area train stores?

Date: 05/29/18 06:49
Detroit area train stores?
Author: SPED

Can I get an update for the Michigan south east area train stores?

Thanks,
Ed

Date: 05/29/18 08:45
Re: Detroit area train stores?
Author: hartrick24

The only one that I know is vmf121 on eBay or Steve's Hobbies at 321 E, Adrian St. Blissfield Michigan. His eBay store is great. I'm not sure if the address is for his eBay store only or also a B&M store. It is about 2 hours south and west of Detroit. His number is 1-(517)-486-2223 M-F 11 to 6

Steve H...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/18 08:49 by hartrick24.

Date: 05/29/18 15:26
Author: Jimmies

P&D Hobby on Groesbeck in Fraser, Mich., and Great Lakes Hobby on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights are both top notch.

Jim

Date: 05/29/18 20:06
Author: SandPatch1

Nankin Hardware has 4 stores, 9 mile and Farmington, new one on fort street in southgate, one in Ypsilanti, and the main on Ford road, east of wayne road. the Farmington and ypsi stores have the best RR sections.
and Dave's on Warren east of Middlebelt.. small store but special stuff.

Date: 05/30/18 06:42
Author: borg

Nankin has four stores, one each in Westland, Farmington, Ypsilanti and newest store, 12020 Fort St. in Southgate. If you purchase anything at these stores please tell them "Division 6, NCR/NMRA" before they ring up you sale. Helps the Division.

Riders Hobby in Flint: Carlton Hobbies in Waterford, MI: Daves Hobby and TV in Westland: Empire-Merri-Seven Trains and Hobbies in Troy, MI: P&D Hobby on Grosbeck in Fraser, MI: Olymouth Train Shop, Plymouth, MI: Whistle Stop Hobby & Toy, St. Clair Shores, MI: Great Lakes Hobby & Toy, Sterling Heights, MI: Trains & Things Hobbies in Traverse City, : MI Jackies"s Trains & Gifts in Erie, MI
Hope you enjoy your time here in Michigan. NMRA/Div 6 meeting is Friday, June 15, 2018 in Livonia ant the Senior Center, Farmington and Five Mile, starts at 1930. All are most welcome

Date: 05/31/18 18:19
Author: Fred

Jackie's in Erie I believe is now closed.

Date: 06/05/18 17:34
Author: JETRR

hartrick24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only one that I know is vmf121 on eBay or
> Steve's Hobbies at 321 E, Adrian St. Blissfield
> Michigan. His eBay store is great. I'm not sure if
> the address is for his eBay store only or also a
> B&M store.
> It is about 2 hours south and west of
> Detroit. His number is 1-(517)-486-2223 M-F 11 to
> 6
>
>
> Steve H...

Steve's is the best. Their brick & mortar store has a ton of inventory.

Date: 06/21/18 06:53
Author: SPED

Thanks for all the info

Ed

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.039 seconds