Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Model Railroading > NMRA convention

Date: 07/06/19 16:37
NMRA convention
Author: atsf121

Excited to attend my first NMRA convention this next week. Too bad we don’t have a Trainorders hat or pin to recognize folks next week. Weather will be nice and hot here in Salt Lake, typical for July. For those coming, hope to meet you, and have fun. Will see how many of my kids want to attend the train show next weekend.

Nathan

Date: 07/06/19 16:42
Re: NMRA convention
Author: hoggerdoug

TO pin or hat is a great idea. Maybe Todd the webmaster might consider the idea and offer some for sale etc.....
Doug

Date: 07/06/19 16:50
Author: fbe

TO used to sell caps and t-shirts, I bought one, never saw another.

Date: 07/06/19 17:26
Author: holiwood

I would buy a Trainorders hat or 2

Date: 07/06/19 18:48
Author: Streamliner

Just print out your TO handle in reasonably large, bold type and tape it to your convention badge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/19 18:49 by Streamliner.

Date: 07/06/19 19:11
Author: WrongWayMurphy

I think I still have my trainorders.com t-shirt somewhere.

Date: 07/07/19 12:03
Re: NMRA convention, TO apparel image
Author: fbe

Here's the products Todd previously offerred. Hanes beefy T shirt and Tooper hat from Bangladesh. He certainly has more subscribers now perhaps he might be talked into preorders for a rerun to check out the market. That means he needs to find space for an inventory and make time a couple of days per week to process and ship orders. Even blank carhart t-shirts are selling at farm ranch stores for over $35 these days.

I thought about lining the inside of the shirt with a piece of flat cardboard then let TO members write their TO ID with a medium marker all over the front and back while the shirt was lying on a table.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/19 12:55 by fbe.

Date: 07/07/19 18:55
Author: ACR_Ted

Stop by the Wisconsin & Michigan layout....

Ted

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0292 seconds