Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Model Railroading > Crummy (caboose) line up on the Bluefield and Allegheny Central

Date: 04/20/21 08:49
Crummy (caboose) line up on the Bluefield and Allegheny Central
Author: steam290

Someone asked in another thread if they could see a close up of my cabooses.  I have more detailed Cabooses that I haven't put together yet, but right now I have this nice little line up of cheep Bachmann "bobber" cabooses, all lettered for the Bluefield and Allegheny central.  I eventually plan to add more realistic marker lights, detail and weather them, but for now I think they look passable with their decals.  I'm a big fan of detail, and these cabooses are very lacking in that department. However, I feel I can bring them up to a higher standard with a little work.  Either way, who doesn't like to see a string of crummies awaiting a call to service? 

Date: 04/20/21 15:28
Re: Crummy (caboose) line up on the Bluefield and Allegheny Centr
Author: boejoe

Thanks.  From a distance it was difficult to see (to me) that they are bobbers.  Nice line up.
jb

Date: 04/20/21 23:26
Author: atsf121

Very nice

Date: 04/22/21 09:21
Author: randyr

Great pic, I have several of these cabooses. I like them, and you have a really cool collection. Thanks for sharing.

Randy in PHX

Date: 04/22/21 10:35

I’m hoping to upgrade and detail them as time goes by

Posted from iPhone

Date: 04/23/21 12:19
Author: randyr

When you do the updates, please post some pics. I would like to see what can be done.

Thanks, 

Randy in PHX

Date: 04/23/21 12:21

Absolutely! It will be a fun upgrade.

Posted from iPhone

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0363 seconds