Home Open Account Help 347 users online

Model Railroading > Highliners - Paul Lubliner?

Date: 04/17/24 12:56
Highliners - Paul Lubliner?
Author: M-636

So, I am trying to get some Highliners Grill sets for both F7A and F7B bodies I have collected over the years. As previously mentioned here, the Highliners website is no longer in service. Does anyone know if Paul Lubliner is still around, and might have etched grills to sell?

Alternatively, I would buy from Athearn / Horizon. However, in all my Genesis F units parts diagrams, they do not list the grills. In fact, my older yellow box Genesis Fs state the grills are provided by Highliners!

TIA,
Grill less in the PNW

Date: 04/17/24 13:56
Re: Highliners - Paul Lubliner?
Author: Lighter

Lots of folks have been asking about Highliner grills for many years.

Kaslo Shops has three sets of F7-9 grills listed in stock. I would imagine that some fitting might be necessary on your Highliner shells.

Date: 04/17/24 14:33
Author: CPR_4000

There was a discussion about Highliners's status on another board in the past year. No news, basically.

Date: 04/17/24 15:27
Author: SPDRGWfan

Since Athearn is still producing Geneis F units out a year or so, that means they must have the tooling.

Date: 04/17/24 18:48
Author: TomG

I talked to Paul not long ago, hes he is still around and working on some really cool things that he asked me not to share at this time. He did say there was a problem with the web site and was going to have to start over if I remember right. When Paul focuses on something he goes all in on that thing till he tires and then goes back to other things. I think thats why his site is still down. But he did say its coming back.

Date: 04/17/24 21:47
Author: sixaxlecentury

He must not be interested in making money, because plenty of guys have been asking about his web store for a long time now.  

It has never been easier to build them.  Hell, even an ebay store... 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0414 seconds