Home Open Account Help 250 users online

Passenger Trains > Joe Deely... the 1 year anniversary

Date: 10/12/10 16:42
Joe Deely... the 1 year anniversary
Author: SandyEgan

Its been one year since Joe Deely, the former General Superintendent of Amtrak's Pacific Division was terminated from the Corporation. Things sure have been quiet since his departure.

The straw that broke the camels back was a verdict awarding a conductor 677,000 because he was racially discriminated against.

http://pypesq.com/in-the-media/press-release-campbell/index.html

None the less, things have changed for the better. There are still a few "good ole boys" left, but hopefully they have learned a lesson from Mr. Deely and his ways and the consequences of such.

Date: 10/13/10 12:13
Re: Joe Deely... the 1 year anniversary
Author: Abqfoamer

A shame it took so much denied promotion time, a terrible work atmosphere for many and millions in tax money to get rid of this mentally disturbed monster.

My brief rail career exposed me to similar pathetic "humans".

Nothing like making a dangerous job even more stressful.

Thanks for a speedy solution, Amtrak. NOT.

Date: 10/16/10 22:54
Re: Joe Deely... the 1 year anniversary
Author: ProAmtrak

The thing is is how he and his idiotic sidekick was able to get away with so much crap over the years until he and that other guy got terminated! All I hope is they can even get rid of those hire ups in DC who still try to dismantle Amtrak!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0391 seconds