Home Open Account Help 342 users online

Passenger Trains > Sports Fans see if you can find the Seahawk?

Date: 07/22/17 04:23
Sports Fans see if you can find the Seahawk?
Author: railscenes

Well this was going to be a shot for the scenery. However, in this case the scenery did not help the more interesting subject matter, the Seahawk cabbage unit on the rear end of 508 running late into Portland, OR on 7/21/17. I don't keep up with current trends so did not have clue Amtrak had a Seahawk unit.
So here is my roster shot of the Seahawk unit cluttered up with all this Oregon scenery: Trees, Willamette Falls, Willamette River, Oregon City, and of course Mt. Hood in the haze. 508 and then the wait for the late 507 almost made me late for the PNW chapter of the NRHS meeting. Maybe Trains will want to publish this shot? According to Julie 507 was on time out of Portland so did Uncle Pete hold 507 for 508 at Oregon City? It was a long wait here at the I-205 scenic pull off.
Steve Rippeteau

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/17 04:43 by railscenes.

Date: 07/22/17 08:41
Re: Sports Fans see if you can find the Seahawk?
Author: 494

railscenes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>According to Julie
> 507 was on time out of Portland so did Uncle Pete
> hold 507 for 508 at Oregon City?

They would of been held at either Clackamas or possibly Willsburg Jct if a UP train was already at Clackamas. Go Pats!

Date: 07/22/17 18:30
Author: ProAmtrak

Glad Sounder's keeping that paint job all year, looks great!

Date: 07/23/17 20:12
Author: Amtrak784

Still think they should've passed it or run it? Hehe

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0351 seconds