Home Open Account Help 328 users online

Passenger Trains > San Joaquin 702 leaving Fresno Santa Fe Depot

Date: 04/25/18 16:30
San Joaquin 702 leaving Fresno Santa Fe Depot
Author: buckeyetom

I had to be at a meeting being held in downtown Fresno's beautiful Robert E. Coyle United States District Courthouse that was built in 2005. After the meeting I decided to go to the top floor where there is a beautiful outside observation deck overlooking Fresno's beautiful Santa Fe Depot. I got there just in time to observe a dual operation with SB 702 and NB 713 arriving at virtually the same time. SB 702 arrived first and was on the inside track and was departing just as I walked over to the protection railing. This short video is of 713 leaving the station, passing Fresno's iconic City Hall and then disappearing around hospital curve. The video was shot with my trusty iPhone 6+ so it is a bit shaky for which I apologize but it will give everyone an opportunity to see the beautiful Santa Fe Depot.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/28/18 00:38
Re: San Joaquin 702 leaving Fresno Santa Fe Depot
Author: Amtrak784

Well that was cool, but it sucks that there was no Horn action. Stupid Quiet Zones!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0217 seconds