Home Open Account Help 241 users online

Passenger Trains > Fox River Trolley Museum Fund Raiser Charter Sat. 11/10

Date: 11/06/18 15:38
Fox River Trolley Museum Fund Raiser Charter Sat. 11/10
Author: DHarrison

Chicago Transit Authority Boeing 2400 Series Heritage Cars will be running Saturday, Nov. 10, and YOU are invited to attend this charter ....its a FUND RAISER for FOX RIVER TROLLEY MUSEUM. The museum needs to repair damage from a vandalism incident last summer. The FUND RAISER charter will run from the CTA Linden station (Purple line), boarding at 09:30, departure at 10:00. Billed as "The North Shore Limited Charter" the train offers a non-stop ride from Linden to Chicago's Loop elevated like the good old days. Tickets are on sale at the museum's website or they can be purchased at Linden station on Saturday morning. Ticket sales and other information is on their website.....https://www.foxtrolley.org/CTA-Charter

Date: 11/08/18 18:41
Re: Fox River Trolley Museum Fund Raiser Charter Sat. 11/10
Author: ghemr

I hope this charter is a success and it helps benefit the museum! Thanks for taking on the endeavor!!

Date: 11/09/18 05:55
Re: Fox River Trolley Museum Fund Raiser Charter Sat. 11/10
Author: kevink

Good luck with the charter. I'd be there but I'm helping my son's Scout troop with an Eagle project tomorrow.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0383 seconds