Home Open Account Help 254 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrain


Date: 11/16/20 21:44
Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrain
Author: SantaFeCF7

I’d say he makes a pretty good free advertisement video!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJxHQpQt/

Posted from iPhone



Date: 11/17/20 00:17
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: GenePoon

His video is reversed left to right.  Hopefully he doesn't run his train that way!!   :-)



Date: 11/17/20 02:14
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: robj

GenePoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His video is reversed left to right.  Hopefully
> he doesn't run his train that way!!   :-)

????

Anyway, first Tiktok for me when I pressed next I got the chicken wing song??  Then picking which -------- you like.

Bob



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/20 02:18 by robj.



Date: 11/17/20 04:40
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: amtrakbill

Tik Toc videos are all mostly reversed

Posted from iPhone



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/20 05:37 by amtrakbill.



Date: 11/17/20 05:55
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: SantaFeCF7

robj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GenePoon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > His video is reversed left to right. 
> Hopefully
> > he doesn't run his train that way!!   :-)
>
> ????
>
> Anyway, first Tiktok for me when I pressed next I
> got the chicken wing song??  Then picking which
> -------- you like.
>
> Bob

TikTok is random like that. I was watching comedian GingerBilly and then this Amtrak video came up. Train videos come up less than once every couple months for me unless I actually search for them.

Posted from iPhone



Date: 11/17/20 09:13
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: amtrakbill

If you like the train video you can "like" it and Tic Tok will start queuing videos that match your likes.  There are a lot of Amtrak / RR related videos on Tik Tok.

 



Date: 11/17/20 09:51
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: Molino

I'm impressed they let him bring a video camera to work with him, a lot of companies these days won't let you do that.



Date: 11/17/20 10:52
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: PHall

Molino Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm impressed they let him bring a video camera to
> work with him, a lot of companies these days won't
> let you do that.

Most videos you see on TikTok and such are done with smart phones and Go Pro's. Pretty easy to hide.



Date: 11/18/20 00:00
Re: Amtrak employee makes TikTok “advertisement” for AutoTrai
Author: goduckies

PHall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Molino Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm impressed they let him bring a video camera
> to
> > work with him, a lot of companies these days
> won't
> > let you do that.
>
> Most videos you see on TikTok and such are done
> with smart phones and Go Pro's. Pretty easy to
> hide.

Yeah that is just his phone

Posted from Android



[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0389 seconds