Home Open Account Help 261 users online

Passenger Trains > Fox News meteorologist Adam Klotz was beaten on the NY subway

Date: 01/22/23 14:54
Fox News meteorologist Adam Klotz was beaten on the NY subway
Author: joemvcnj

Date: 01/22/23 15:28
Re: Fox News meteorologist Adam Klotz was beaten on the NY subway
Author: robj

"
The young suspects fled the train at the 18th Street station after the attack, but three of them – two 15-year-olds and a 17-year-old – were soon caught by police, sources said.Also read: Meteorologist Tim Drawbridge embarks on a new journey The police eventually let go of the trio.“Juvenile reports were made and their parents were called to pick them up,” an NYPD official said Sunday.It is unclear why the three arrested suspects were released without charge.
"

Bob

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/23 15:32 by robj.

Date: 01/22/23 15:33
Author: joemvcnj

They have been positively reinforced by the NYPD to do it again - get publicity, no fine, no jail time. 

Date: 01/22/23 15:53
Author: pdt

They should at least be held and had the crap scared out of them..  if thats  possible. 

When i lived in NYC there were afew young toughs around, who thought the were absolutely indestructable.    IDK if there's any hope for some of them, or they are just sociopaths who will eventually spend a life in prison or will just keep pushing till they are shot and killed.

As a society, we glorify death in battle. 

I think 15 to 25 are the worst ages for kids....young and more uncontrolled energy than brains.

Date: 01/22/23 18:08
Author: dcfbalcoS1

I think it is no longer considered a crime anymore in NYC to commit . . . . . . . . any crime. Yes, easier to say it that way than to name a crime they will prosecute.

Date: 01/22/23 18:10
Author: OnTime

Maybe the cops got the wrong people. I did not see anything in the story that said Kloz (or anyone) identified the kids who the cops picked up as the attackers. What evidence links those kids (who were released) to the attack?

Date: 01/22/23 21:30
Author: coach

A good mayor or coucilmember should be out and about in the city, meeting people and seeing things first hand.  But they're not, so they don't believe how bad things are.  They are driven around in black cars with tinted windows, like floating in a soap bubble above the scum.  But THEY are the ones who can fix things, but they have to let their bubble **pop**, and actually get to work on the scum.

Date: 01/22/23 22:03
Author: PHall

coach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A good mayor or coucilmember should be out and
> about in the city, meeting people and seeing
> things first hand.  But they're not, so they
> don't believe how bad things are.  They are
> driven around in black cars with tinted windows,
> like floating in a soap bubble above the scum.
>  But THEY are the ones who can fix things, but
> they have to let their bubble **pop**, and
> actually get to work on the scum.

Being that the mayor of NYC is retired NYPD I'm willing to bet that he has a pretty good idea.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0547 seconds