Home Open Account Help 337 users online

Passenger Trains > New and Improved Site.....Links Needed Too

Date: 08/30/05 16:04
New and Improved Site.....Links Needed Too
Author: SVTS

Since returning from my July trip and moving into our new home here in Georgia, I have been hard at work improving my website. For those who have never been to my site, it features over 700 train photos taken by me from all over the US, featuring Amtrak, CSX, BNSF, UP, and Norfolk Southern. The site also includes photos of Western Maryland #734 and NYS&W #142 in action on excursions, plus museum collections.

Locations include Tehachapi, Cajon Pass, Portola, Kingman AZ, UP's Sunset Route in SE Arizona, Sandpatch, Horseshoe Curve and a variety of other locations. I think you will agree, this site has something for everyone. I hope you will take the time to visit my site, and take a minute and sign up to become a member if you like. You'll recieve emails when the site is updated. My site does not require membership to exsist or to view, I just ask for members to let me know folks enjoy my site.

I also have a extensive "links" section at my site, with links to excursion lines, museums, e-commerce and other railroad related sites. If you have a link that should be added, drop me an email at tailsnrails@hotmail.com with the info.

Thanks for your time,

Chris Bogley
http://www.msnusers.com/railart

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1043 seconds