Home Open Account Help 249 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Steam Engine IS website

Date: 08/04/07 14:45
Steam Engine IS website
Author: tp117

I have been viewing this website for over five years and contribute to it, but I only get a chance to check it about once a week, and lately not for almost a month. When I've tried this week to access it I get a message 'web server not found'. Has something changed with this website or is it down for updates or maintenance? I admit to not being very savy about computer things, and I tried a Google search and there were so many possibilities that it would take me a month to go thru them all.

Date: 08/04/07 22:10
Re: Steam Engine IS website
Author: ChS7-321

The website has been up and running normally again for about a week.

The only twist is that the Main Photo Gallery is not accepting anymore pictures...indefinitely... :(

Date: 08/05/07 12:22
Author: tp117

Thanks, but as saved in my favorite places i can no longer get it. I've tried www.Steam Engine IS. com but that does not work. Would you be so kind to forward the website address? Judging by your screen name, i think we have met. It would be too bad that it is not accepting any more photos, but there are so many photos there that I have not had the time to look at it could last me for a long time. I would imagine there is only so much time and money Mr Pavaroz can devote to the site maintenance.

Date: 08/06/07 07:04
Author: ChS7-321

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0283 seconds