Home Open Account Help 321 users online

International Railroad Discussion > New Egyptian locos

Date: 02/16/20 07:34
New Egyptian locos
Author: Erierail

9 new Egyptian locomotives set out of the wabtac shop here in Erie Pa. If someone could tell me how to post a picture on here ( I'm new to the site ) I will

Posted from Android

Date: 02/16/20 10:12
Re: New Egyptian locos
Author: Hartington

You need to size your digital image first. The file size must be 410mb or less. To do that you need something like Photoshop.

Once you've done that come back here and reply to this thread and then find the "attach file" line which is below the follow topic tick box. Click the attach a file and it expans and you'll see a Browse button. Click that, find your photo, select it and then click attach. Write a description and post.

It's that complicated!

Date: 02/16/20 11:19
Author: inCHI

I would just add that there are a lot of simple third-party programs and apps that can resize a photo if that is needed. The max size should be 900 px wide.

Date: 02/17/20 10:30

Thanks

Posted from Android

Date: 02/17/20 10:32

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl

Posted from Android

Date: 02/18/20 09:17

I dont see a spot to add a picture.

Posted from Android

Date: 02/19/20 18:26
Author: sarailfan

You need to go to forum options and deselect "use mobile version" The mobile version of TO doesn't have the capability to attach photos, you have to use the desktop (but can return and switch back after posting the photo)

Posted from Android

Darren Boes
Lethbridge, AB
Southern Alberta Railfan

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0272 seconds