Home Open Account Help 283 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > rocky mountaineer on tv tonight

Date: 08/06/19 12:03
rocky mountaineer on tv tonight
Author: wmbrakeman

rocky mountaineer on smithsonian channel tonight at 10 pm eastern one hour program

Date: 08/06/19 13:05
Re: rocky mountaineer on tv tonight
Author: johnambrose

Must be nice. I’ve got Directv who is currently in a contract dispute with some of the channels. Unfortunately Smithsonian Channel is blocked on my end. Maybe I’ll catch it on a rerun

Posted from iPhone

Date: 08/06/19 16:13
Author: chakk

Lots of vid.eos also posted on your favorite internet server, which I can now watch directly on my 55 inch 4K HDTV.  A great buy at less than $200 on a recent sale at Frys Electronics.

Date: 08/06/19 19:53
Author: lapklub

I've got DirectTV also and can't get it.  I'm getting a little fed up with them and their games.  The only reason is to get NFL Football.  I'm about ready to tell them to shove it.

Date: 08/06/19 19:59
Author: ATSF90East

I can relate - I have Dish, and the only reason I've kept it was for the baseball games.  They've locked out the Fox Sports regional channels in a contract dispute, and so no games.  Most of the other content that's worth watching (and it's not much sometimes)  I can see on the internet.  They're about to get the heave-ho here too.

Date: 08/07/19 04:31
Author: stevenlsilva

slimball CBS took off channel

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0282 seconds