Home Open Account Help 395 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > a meet for monday: IF you have enough time to watch it.........

Date: 03/30/20 09:39
a meet for monday: IF you have enough time to watch it.........
Author: goneon66

another "heads-up" from my wife, "hey foamie, i think it's a monster."  it was.  

i caught this 4x2x2 e/b stack train yesterday on main #2 of the bnsf's seligman sub just e/of hackberry, az at the hackberry road crossing.  just as the rear dpu's were approaching, a w/b z train blew by on main #1.

out here, rt. 66 is not very busy/crowded at all.  no problem with social distancing.

to all of the crews out there still moving goods for us, m.o.w., and dispatchers, a lot of us know how demanding your jobs are.  thanks and be safe.............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/20 09:40 by goneon66.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 03/30/20 12:54
Re: a meet for monday: IF you have enough time to watch it.......
Author: DocJones

Hi, 66
 Great video. See mine at Williams. No doubt there's plenty to watch on the Transcon. Looks like BNSF has caught the PSR bug. Over the three + days we were in Winslow and environs we had to have seen (or heard at night) about 200 trains. We stayed at the La Posada. At my age and station in life I call it "the best in Senior railfanning."  All you have to do is step out back and there you are. 
Have fun, be safe, stay well,
Bruce "Doc" Jones   Sierra Madre CA

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0371 seconds