Home Open Account Help 259 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > New Tier II GEs

Date: 04/02/03 06:52
New Tier II GEs
Author: dharrison

This message appeared on another group: UP Tier II GEs on the way CSX will interchange UP 5695-5697 today and they will travel west on train MSKNP. They are in the company of the GE test car."Anyone know the what and where for the MSKNP? Does it go through Chicago?David Harrison

Date: 04/02/03 06:59
Re: New Tier II GEs
Author: CSXSD70AC

Yes, It does go through Chicago. They have already passed through Chicago on their way to North Platte. The train is the dedicated run-through Selkirk,NY to NP,NE. heads up west of Chi town...

JRF

Date: 04/02/03 21:00

Can you tell me how close it came to my house....In other words did MSKNP come through along South Chicago AV; or along 95TH st, meandering over to the 59th ST yard; or use the Belt Line going around the city via Dolton JCT.David Harrison

Date: 04/02/03 21:23
Author: alamode

CSX train Q351 had the new units on it. Coming into Chicago they went onto the IHB and then up to Proviso by CP-Hill.

Date: 04/03/03 18:05

Thanks Alamode, I can sleep knowing at least they didn\'t go by a block away.David Harrison

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0275 seconds