|Home||Open Account||Help||268 users online|
Eastern Railroad Discussion > Sunny Day Shoot - D&H Land - Train 30T
Date: 05/16/20 16:26
Sunny Day Shoot - D&H Land - Train 30T
Lots of sun today in Upstate New York. Today's subject is Train 30T. Power is NS 9782, 1116 and 7674.
1. Crossing the Mohawk River entering Schenectady, NY
2. Up on Richmondville Hill at Warnerville, near where the Cherry Valley branch connected with the main.
3. The going away at Warnerville.
Date: 05/16/20 16:28
Re: Sunny Day Shoot - D&H Land - Train 30T
4. Tromp Road near Schenevus, NY
5. Leonard Road south of Maryland through the bog - a favorite location.
6. Got the nose caught up in the young tree here at Wells Bridge and time to call it a day.