Home Open Account Help 362 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > RBM&N Fall Foliage special

Date: 10/10/21 13:42
RBM&N Fall Foliage special
Author: jim6300loco

RBM&N fall foilage special blasts onto the Catawussa branch at Barnsville, PA.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 10/10/21 14:09
Re: RBM&N Fall Foliage special
Author: dschlegel

Neat, I see you took your favorite son along!

Dan

Posted from iPhone

Date: 10/10/21 14:19
Author: NS4271

Great video. And sound too.

Bruce  

Date: 10/10/21 14:42
Author: MEKoch

Awful video, but glad you caught an impressive train.

Date: 10/10/21 14:50
Author: Lackawanna484

Thanks for the video, with the new IC equipment Mr Muller will have a substantial fleet

Posted from Android

Date: 10/10/21 16:12
Author: Pirate

We were on that train and it was a wonderful trip. People from all walks of life, all Races and creeds and all ages young and old were together having fun and a good time. Nobody talked about politics. We just had fun. A little boy in our car started singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm and several people chimed in EIEIO. I was tempted to start a round of 99 bottles of beer on the wall but, I didn't. It was wonderful to see people of all faiths and Creeds enjoying an experience together. I saw blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims, Hasidic Jews, Mennonite and all manner of folks ,young and old ,together enjoying the experience. It's true trains are more popular than politicians and this was a true example of what America should be all the time. Hats off to Andy Mueller and his wonderful staff at Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railway for a professional smooth-running operation. We will do this trip again soon. We met people from New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and a number of other states, who made the drive or a flight to ride on the train Saturday. I've been to a lot of tourist railroads but ,this was by far the best run,smoothest operating and classy tourist railroad operation I have ever seen. Thanks to all that made it possible. In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger ; "I'll be back! "

AARGH !

Posted from Android

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/21 16:20 by Pirate.

Date: 10/10/21 19:32
Author: jim6300loco

MEKoch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awful video, but glad you caught an impressive
> train.
Your right it was an awful video. The camera was hanging off my neck and laying on my chest as I took a still picture of it. PA German ingunity! HA!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.037 seconds