Home Open Account Help 314 users online

Model Railroading > Eugene train show and swap meet

Date: 04/07/10 23:13
Eugene train show and swap meet
Author: choochoocharlie

This Saturday and Sunday at the Lane County Fairgrounds in Eugene, Oregon the Willamette Cascade Model Railroad Club is having our 22nd annual show and swap meet. As of a few days ago, 280 tables have been sold for vendors and displays. That is the largest number of tables we have ever sold and beats our highest previous year by 38 tables. Operation Lifesaver trailer will be there as well as the SP&S 700 group along with various displays of different scales among all the vendors.

DISCLAIMER: The photos have nothing to do with our show as they are some of my oldies but goodies. Thought I should at least put up a few model photos. I have some taken of our groups modules but they are on my other computer which has already been taken over by the Bunny Slippers.

C.C.Chas.

Date: 04/08/10 19:07
Re: Eugene train show and swap meet
Author: SilvertonRR100

How about some directions for thos coming from out of town????

Rob

Date: 04/08/10 21:14
Re: Eugene train show and swap meet
Author: choochoocharlie

Easiest way to get there if you come from either direction on I-5, is to take the I-105 West Exit to Eugene and follow it as it turns to the south and ends at West 7th Ave. But just keep going straight across that signalized intersection onto Jefferson St. and stay in the right lane and follow it south for a few blocks and it will take you directly into the Lane County Fairgrounds.

C.C.Chas.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0389 seconds